Thursday, May 21, 2009

what a day!

im SCARED *shivers*
seriously i dont know why
maybe this is all the things nasreen told me about her wanting to go to hotel626.
nasreen, its a darn scary place. for me cos im such a coward. ughhh.

and today OMG!!
wtf im so pissed! you lied to me and gave me all the bullshit like i would ever believe you and u think u can cover it up just like that? theres no absolute way you can get outta this man. u ALWAYS try to get the easy way out. wimp! im sorry for you,i really am.

u lied to me and all you have to say is "how long did it take for you to find out??"
WHAT IN THE F-ING WORLD WAS THAT OMG
shut the hell up and dont twist things okay! i knew from the beginning that they were all not true! HAHAHAHA i'd kill myself if they were. just stop trying to wiggle yourself outta this. i dont do this often, really. but when u mess with me like that, dont think i'll just leave you alone and let u think that i believed u. PLEASE.


its a sad thing that u had to make up all those stories to get attention. or at least thats what i think its for. who cares. i dont wanna hear anymore stories from you. save it for someone else ok?

theres this other weirdo who popped out outta nowhere and i dont know who u are but u seem to know me and what i say about you eh? wow so u think you're great for me to talk about you? geez. get over yourself. im sorry but i think its unfair for you to say things like that. (: i dont wanna fight with anyone so whatever it is that i did to you, im deeply sorry yeah!

anyway!!!

KRIS ALLEN IS THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL!

wooh!! i love him man! i got the shock of my life! i thought adam was gonna win! he deserved it more but at the end of the day it doesnt matter. both of 'em have amazing talents thats worth listening to.

thats all im gonna say about today. its been hell of a day and what i need is a goodnight sleep.
wtf its only 10 but i dont care my eyes are begging for me to sleep early tonight.

PEACE OUT!

-PHOEBS-

2 comments:

  1. hell yeaaah! Kris Allen is minee! =D BTW, interesting blog you guys are sharing here! =D =D

    ReplyDelete